Last weekend with the hindi movie 3 Idiots

I like movies and I love to watch every type of movies such as, comedy, love stories, science and fictions, horror, arts, commercial etc. etc. I found in these days that hindi cinema (bollywood) done a good job by making such a nice movie in these days.

I specially thanks to Mr. Aamir Khan who done a good job for his contribution in hindi movies. I saw the hindi movie in the last weekend that was "3 Idiots" really a nice movie after, Tare Zameen Par and a great enterprenur movie.

And hope you will also like this movie... because the word kaabil bano, kamyabi khud ba khud tumharein piche aayegi...has inspired alot.

I will write more in the movie column by Aamir Khan and other in my other movie blog.. So be there and hope you will co-operate me.

Love !!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Submit url


There was an error in this gadget