Gastric problem - how to get relief from it!!!

The past month was much chaotic and depressed for me as I had to visit often the medicine stores, nursing home and also hospital because of illness of my mother. The main problem is gastrick or gas problem and this is common in Durgapur's environment, because I seen many people who are suffering for the same disease.

But, now she is good and feeling much better than before.

That was the problem for which I did not stay on my blog. But in those days my pockets were gone empty and I am worried about it. I don’t like to go hospitals because it irritates me. I can’t remember when I take any medicine for myself. I don’t like medicines at all. I hate medicines.

The things are going right now and getting well. Hope to be able to write often from now.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Submit url


There was an error in this gadget