A unplanned journey to Deul on Monday with Friends!

Shiva Temple at Deul (approx 300 yrs old)

I am never experienced the such life what I enjoyed today. The incident or the experience which I gain is I prepared for the office in morning but gone somewhere else that is Deul for the picnic organised by my friends and I have to take in part.
Flowers ploughing in Park area
Flowers at Deul Park area
In morning at 9:00 am I prepared for the office and started my bike to the way of office at Bidhan Nagar. But at when I arrived at Benachity my friends their preparing for the Picnic at Deul. Deul is 30 km approx from Benachity. Their force took me there. It's really a nice place in bank of Ajay River. I gone there by my bike to follow their 4 wheeler.
FEW PIC TAKEN FROM THE GARDEN OF DEUL PARK:Dolphin Art in Deul ParkA Globe in Deul Park
It's really a nice experience and have a wonderful day for me. We have taken some snaps from there. They are shown above. Enjoy! Life is nothing but an enjoyment every pals and every beat of heart!
Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting,
Love!