Bengali rock music by FOSSILS at Junction Shopping Mall Durgapur Live today 14th August at 5 pm

Have you heard FOSSILS, Bangla Band?

If not, then it’s a golden chance to meet and hear the Bengali rock music by FOSSILS at Junction Shopping Mall Durgapur Live today 14th August at 5 pm.

I don’t like Kaan Fatano Music (one of my friend call it by this name), but I like to hear Fossils because the music composition are really good and I’m enjoying it every time. I heard it first time in my friends home, he is fond of bangla band especially FOSSILS, the songs which was playing that time….Eto ta path periye asechi tabu dujone…Aro ek baar chalo phire jai...was really good and I have enquired about this music and he told me it's from Rupam Islam. I collected the music from him and loved the music theme and rock in bengali taste.

Yeah, I'm ready and also the mausam hai aashikana.... ektu ektu brishi... rocking Sunday aabar kaalke 15th August purotai to chuttir anando....aar fatafati rocking bengali music er theke aar beshi bhalo aar ki kichu hote pare?

So, you are going to be ready to enjoy the Bengali Rock Music live event by FOSSILS at Junction Shopping Mall Durgapur at 5 pm?

Oh yeah, if you feel rocking and impress or disappointed with the bengali band FOSSILS....aar haath ektu narche...aar iche karche aamiyo bajayee.. ba ektu anyo rokom hole bhalo hoto......tahle aapnar janyo railo....you can do this rock music here it is for you.....hope it'll be never disappointed you, SIIMPLY ROCK YOURSELF just open the link you will get the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting,
Love!